quarta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2008

The Songs

It's been a while since I last posted something... Well, I'm still on time!
First thing to do, the love song... There are so many of this songs that it gets quite difficult to chose. However, I managed to find one that I like. It's the more romantic song I know, which is why I hope it's good enough.
The song is "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" and it is performed by Aerosmith. This song is part of the soundtrack of the well-known movie "Armageddon".




Second thing, the song about "breaking up". I've known this song for some time, but it is much older! It's performed by Gloria Gaynor and it's from the 1970's, I think.



These are links to the lyrics, just in case somebody wants to have a look at them:
I Don't Want To Miss a Thing
I Will Survive

The videos are not very good (at least, in my opinion), but the lyrics are great =) I hope you enjoy them!

Sem comentários: